- In the case of web offers aimed at companies or public enterprises, such organizations are represented by the user and must assume that the user has appropriate knowledge and acts accordingly.
- Synergy website contains specific information or documentation for viewing or downloading.
Registration and Password
The user shall provide accurate information during the registration process and shall update as this information changes over time without any delay.
The user should ensure that the User Data is not accessible by any third party.
Synergy reserves the right to deny registration and is entitled to, any time, and without obligation to give reasons, to deny the users the right to access the password protected area by blocking its User Data, if the user, in particular
- Uses false data or inaccurate information during registration.
- Did not use the Synergy website for a longer period.
Right to Use of information
- Information or documentation should not be distributed or rented by the User to any third party at any time.
- The information and documentation are protected by copyright laws as well as international copyright treaties.
While using the Synergy website, the user shall not
- Breach public morality in its manner of use.
- Upload any contents containing a virus, so-called Trojan horse.
- Violate any intellectual property right.
- Distribute unsolicited emails (so called “Spam”) or inaccurate warning viruses.
Data Privacy Protection
Supplementary Agreements and Applicable Law
Any supplementary agreement requires a written form.
The individual pages of Synergy website are operated and administered by Synergy. All the pages comply with the law applicable in the respective countries from where the pages are accessed.
Next level of Productivity could be achieved only by effective use of Project and Program Management Knowledge, Tools & Techniques
Synergy School of Business Skills is India’s largest network of management training institute